ACDSee is easy to use and has a wide range of organizing options. Importing, organizing, searching, editing, and sharing functions are well designed in this program. ACDSee has added new features to meet demand for online photo sharing sites.
1. ACDSee offers one of the most efficient and quick organizing tools.
2. Import photos from your digital camera or other device.
3. Preview, sort or filter files in a simple drag–and–drop interface.
4. Mouse over thumbnails for instant previews.
5. Organize images by category or keyword.
6. Store and search by image captions, author information and notes.
7. Batch processing to make sorting faster.
8. Once organized, create slide shows, screensavers, and online photo galleries.
9. ACDSee includes 30 preset edits and filters so images can be perfected before they are stored or published.
10. Easily burn CDs or DVDs of your images for sharing and backup.
ACDSee is for those familiar with the technical aspects of organizing and editing photos. If you regularly work with Zip files, create PowerPoint presentations, and upload to popular photo sharing sites, you will use this software to its full capacity. However, the typical user will spend more time learning to use this software than other photo organizing programs.