PDF file is a very convenient and widely used document fotmat which is used on business, education, government and private area. Although it is so widely used, it still has some weakness such as editing. To edit a pdf document is a quite complex work and which also needs a special software. Therefore many people would like to edit it in Office Word. However many people do not know how to convert pdf to word and which software can convert pdf to word. This guide we use VeryPDF to Word Converter as example to show you how to convert PDF to Word.
VeryPDF to Word Converter enable export the text, images and other contents from PDF document into word document, so you can reuse your PDF content, PDF to word software will preserving text, layout and bitmap images in the generated word document. It is a standalone program and does not require Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
How to convert PDF to Word with VeryPDF to Word Converter? Now the guide starts:
1. Start VeryPDF to Word Converter
Very PDF to Word Converter is a shareware, the trail version can only convert up to 5 pages in one PDF documents. You need to buy it if you want to get the full version.
Click “Try” to move to the main interface:
1) Convert one PDF file: Select Open command from File menu, and choose the PDF file from Open PDF files dialog, there will be a Save as dialog popped up and you can enter a new DOC file name for your PDF file, then at last press OK button.
2) Convert PDF files: Operations the same as convert one file, notice the new DOC file names will be set by default corresponding to old PDF file names.
You can also drag and drop your PDF file(s) to the programme interface to start the converting.
If you want to pause while pdf to word converting files, simply click Pause button. You can click Resume button to resume converting.
3. Preferences Settings :
(1) Select your Reconstruction Mode.
1) Combine text blocks automatically. Uses Word text boxes to ensure that the text and graphic layout in the Word document is the same as the PDF file. This option will reconstruct Word document by text blocks.
2) Flow text with text boxes. Uses Word text boxes to ensure that the text and graphic layout in the Word document is the same as the PDF file. This option will reconstruct Word document and preserves text flow.
3) Extract mode for reconstruction. Uses Word text boxes to ensure that the text and graphic layout in the Word document is the same as the PDF file. This option will reconstruct Word document by per text line.
4) Flow text without text boxes. Recovers page layout, columns, formatting, and graphics, and preserves text flow.
5) Continuous text without text boxes. Does not retain the exact layout of the document. Correctly reconstructs the text order but will only recover paragraph formatting, graphics, and text flow.
Merge pictures into background. This option will put the pictures into background.
6) PDF2Word v1.x compatible options. Compatible options which come from VeryPDF PDF to Word 1.x product.
(2) General options:
Select page range: Select all for convert all pages. Or you can select Selected pages and input page number into from and to text field to convert pages between these numbers.
Output Options: Output Zoom, Set percentage size for converted RTF file.
View after convert: Toggle this option to launch RTF file immediately after conversion complete.
(3) Language options:
Auto: The PDF2Word software will auto recognize and process the character set from PDF to Word document conversion.
English Document: You can convert your PDF document to pure English document with this option.
(4) Graphics options:
Delete All Graphics (Line, Arc, etc.): Delete all graphics from the result Word document.
Delete All Pictures: Delete all pictures from the result Word document.