How to convert DVD ISO files to AVI? We strongly recommend iJoysoft DVD Ripper Ultimate software. This DVD ripper is a powerful ISO to AVI converter tool which can let you convert DVD disc, DVD folder, IFO files and ISO files to AVI, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, RM, FLV, SWF, MOV, 3GP, WMV, WMA, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, WAV etc. almost all video and audio formats.
- Version: 6.0.9.0827
- License: Shareware
- Size: 28.59MB
- Last Update: 2010-09-14
- OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Win7x32,Win7x64
- Rip DVD movies or ISO to AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264 and other popular formats
- Super fast speed and excellent output quality.
- The converted DVD movies are compatible with iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, etc.
- Transfer the converted files to iPod, iPhone, PSP, etc.
- 100% Clean: NO Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware.
- Free download to try first, then get full version.
- Free update and technical support with 24 hours from publisher.
- Get full version and receive license code via email immediately after secure ordering.
Features of this ISO to AVI Converter - iJoysoft DVD Ripper Ultimate:
- Provide powerful video editing functions, including crop video size, edit video effects, adjust video subtitle, and add video watermark;
- Clip any segment you want to rip from DVD, and merge several segments into one;
- Split one source file into several by customized size or time, or merge several source files into one;
- Capture DVD pictures at fixed interval;
- Rip one source file to multiple different formats at one time;
- Create and edit custom profile in the way of choosing a profile, adjusting its parameters and renaming;
- Customize the size of output using the powerful Bitrate Calculator tool;
- Support both NTSC and PAL DVD ripping;
- Retrieve DVD information from the Internet automatically or manually;
Guide: How to convert DVD ISO files to AVI by ISO to AVI Converter?
Step 1: Free download the ISO to AVI Converter. Install and run it.
Step 2: Click Profile drop-down list to select AVI as your output format.
Step 3: Add your ISO files.
You can click "Edit -> Show chapters" on the top menu to list all your chapters.
Step 4: Check files which you want to convert to AVI.
Select audio file and subtitles for each chapter.
Step 5: Change destination folder or let it be the default one.
Step 6: Start to convert ISO to AVI.
More fuctions of the ISO to AVI Converter:
1. You can change audio and video parameters on "Advanced Profile Settings" window. By clicking "Apply to All" button, the changed profile will be set to all files.
2. Merge files into one big file. Click to check files you want to merge, then click "Merge" button.
3. Clip files. Click to select Title, then click "Clip" icon to open Clip window. You can make several clips and join them into one file.
4. Make some effects. Click to select Title, then click "Effects" icon to open Effects window. Here you can also ajust subtitle and create watermark.
Ok, you can find that it is easy to convert ISO to AVI with this ISO to AVI converter. Just free download it and enjoy it right now!