Recently, I want to convert RMVB to DVD , so I searched a few rmvb to dvd converter , but nothing match my interest .The DVD can't be displayed on the DVD player as normal. So, I tried another way using a Video Converter and a DVD Creator to convert RMVB file to DVD. The super quality of DVD surprised me! This DVD Creator performs as a special RMVB to DVD converter. I'd like to show everybody the full tutorial of how to convert RMVB to DVD with this RMVB to DVD Converter.
RMVB to DVD process:
Step 1: Download the necessary software for RMVB to DVD conversion
Step 2: Convert RMVB video files to .mp4 files.
Tips: The resolution of rmvb format is lower than other formats. Take
2. Load files you want to convert by clicking “Add” button.
3. Select “MP4-MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4*)” from the “profile” drop down list.
4. Modify the “Video Size” to “740*480”, set the “Bit Rate” to 6000 in the parameter list right of the interface.
5. After selecting the “destination”, you can click the “Encode” button to begin your conversion.
6. Finally, you will get all the MPEG-4 files.
Step 3: Create the MPEG-4 files to DVD disc
1. Run ImTOO DVD Creator.
2. Click “Add Video Files” button, add the MPEG-4 files you have converted to the file list.
3. Choose the DVD drive which has the disc in. If you don't have the DVD burner, you can save it as ISO file first, then after converting, you can copy the ISO file to other computers which have DVD RW Drive and burn to DVD.
4. Before burning, you can make a pretty menu for your DVD. Click “Edit” button on the right of the interface, choose your favorite template from the pop-up window, and you can also add “Background music”, “Background Picture” and “Main Menu” for your individual menu.
5. All is ready, only click “Start Burn” button, the DVD Creator will start burning DVD.
Have a cup of coffee, a few minutes later, you are able to insert the burned DVD to the player, and enjoy your movie on the wide screen.