How to convert QuickTime movies to DVD? How to burn QuickTime movies to a DVD? This step-by-step Guide will show you an easy way on how to convert QuickTime movies to DVD and burn QuickTime movies to a DVD and introduce you a powerful QuickTime to DVD Converter - iJoysoft DVD Creator. Free download trial for this software is available.
Introduction of this QuickTime to DVD Converter - iJoysoft DVD Creator
iJoysoft DVD Creator is a video converter software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With iJoysoft DVD Creator and a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on your home DVD player. iJoysoft DVD Creator supports the most popular formats such as convert and burn QuickTime movies to a DVD convert and burn AVI, MPEG, MPEG4, MP4, VOB, MP4, WMV, DV and tream formats to DVD. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The iJoysoft DVD Creator does not need an external AVI codec download.
- Supported video formats: Convert AVI, Mpeg, Mpeg4, DivX, Xvid, MOV, WMV, WMV HD, DV, MKV, DVD to DVD and more...
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX .SSA) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your own
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc) and edition (background, font, color)
Step-by-step Guide: How to convert QuickTime movies to DVD and burn QuickTime movies to a DVD
Step 1. Install and run the QuickTime to DVD Converter - iJoysoft DVD Creator before starting to convert QuickTime movies to DVD, burn QuickTime movies to a DVD.
Step 2. Click Add button to import your QuickTime movies.
Step 3. Set your DVD Menu.
1. Change Menu Title and Menu text to what you want.
2. You can Change Background picture.
3. You also can set Title Font and Item Font.
4. After setting, you can preview your menu page on the Video Preview window and you can drag it to a larger size.
Step 4. Click Convert button to start to convert QuickTime movies to DVD.
Step 5. After conversion has done, a window will pop up to notice you to put a rewritable disc.
Step 6. Click Burn button to start to burn to a DVD.
The task - convert QuickTime movies to DVD, burn QuickTime movies to a DVD will be finished by this QuickTime to DVD Converter in a few minutes.
Ok, we have completed to convert QuickTime movies to DVD, burn QuickTime movies to a DVD using iJoysoft DVD Creator. With this powerful QuickTime to DVD Converter and Burner software, you can convert QuickTime movies to DVD and burn QuickTime movies to a DVD easilly. Just free donwload the trial and try yourself right now.