How to backup iPhone music to computer (Mac and PC)? With this article you will find to backup iPhone music to computer is so easy. Here I will use two powerful third party software - iPod to Mac Transfer and iJoysoft iPod to PC Transfer, they will let you backup iPhone music and iPod music to your computer easily.
Introduction of iPod to Mac Transfer - an excellent iPod and iPhone management tool for Mac users: iPod to Mac Transfer is so powerful that you can use it to backup iPhone music/iPod music, video, podcast and TV shows from your iPod or iPhone to Mac. This software can also transfers music and video files formatted as AAC, MP3, MP4, MOV, WAV from Mac to iPod/iPhone and allows you to edit playlists.
- Backup iPhone music/iPod music and video to your Mac at high speed.
- Transfer and add music or video on your iPod/iPhone to iTunes library.
- Playlist Manager: Create, rename or delete a playlist to manage your iPod playlists.
- Multiple iPods Management: Use one computer to manage multiple iPods at the same time.
- Support iPhone: It supports transferring audio/video between your iPhone and Mac, iPhone and iPod. Importing iPhone video/audio files to iTunes is also possible.
Guide: How to buckup iPhone music to computer on Mac OS
Step 1. Free download the trial version of iPod to Mac Transfer, install and run it.
Step 2. Connect iPhone to your Mac.
Your iPhone info will be displayed as follows:
Step 3. Choose songs which you want to backup to computer, then click iPod to Mac button.
Backup iPhone music to computer on Windows
Introduction of mediAvatar iPod Transfer - an excellent iPod and iPhone management tool for Windows users
mediAvatar iPod Transfer is an all-around iPod managing software, it helps you easily create, edit and delete iPod playlists.
With mediAvatar iPod Transfer, it is also possible to manage multiple iPods at the same time. For iPhone users, it supports transferring music and videos between iPhone and PC, and importing files from iPhone to iTunes. High ripping speed and concise interface design make iPod/iPhone content management simple and convenient on your computer.
Guide: How to buckup iPhone music to computer on Windows
Step 1. Free download the trial version of mediAvatar iPod Transfer, install and run it.
Step 2. Connect iPhone to your PC.
Step 3. Choose songs which you want to backup to computer, then click iPod to computer button.
1. When using these two software to backup your iPhone music or videos, please close iTunes first.
2. If they can't read your iPhone, try to do the following steps: close iPod to Mac Transfer or mediAvatar iPod Transfer; open iTunes to read your iPhone; close iTues; open iPod to Mac Transfer or mediAvatar iPod Transfer.
Now, just free download a trial and try to backup your iPhone music to computer.