There are plenty of reasons you might want to use privacy software to cover your tracks. However, there are two major problems with most privacy software out there:
Problem Number One: They delete important things like cookies that have passwords.
Problem Number Two: After you run them, it is obvious that you have been trying to hide something, because suddenly everything is erased.
The biggest indicator of this is when someone clicks on the drop-down Typed URL list in Internet Explorer, and suddenly there are no more Typed URLs!
This software fixes those problems by giving you total contol over what is erased from your computer.
- You can choose to keep certain cookies, and keep certain Typed URLs.
- You can even populate the Recent Document Menu with innocent files, and fill Media Players history list with fake names! Also compatible with over 150 Plugins for cleaning every program imaginable! Keep sites that should not be removed from Internet Explorers History and Drop Down URL List Keep cookies that store important login information Select which files should populate the "Recent Documents" list, even if you havent opened them recently.
- Populate history lists in Windows Media Player with fake files Deletes Cookies, Typed URLs, Temporary Internet Files, Recent Document List, Media Player History, Temp Files, Internet Explorer History, recycle bin files, Run/Search History, and more.
- Over 150 compatible plugins, all free, that can clear out the history lists of just about any program you own. Provides a comprehensive log each time the software is run, so that you can see exactly what the program is doing! Password Protection to keep your information safe Saved settings can be encrypted for extra security.
- Does not Contain any Adware, Spyware, or other Third Party Software. A brandable (a.k.a. Private Label) version of this software, with full resell rights, is available at www.rebrandsoftware.com.