This is screensaver-maker software, as well as a screensaver management tool.
You can create your own screensaver step-by-step with the wizard, import images, or acquire them from your digital camera or scanner, edit the images, add labels, and set transitions.
You also can add popular formats of audio files (including MP3, MIDI, WAV, and WMA) as background music to your creation. Easy ScreenSaver Studio can open and edit your screensaver directly, so you don't have to save a separate project file.
Version 3.5 adds another feature to make your screensaver with images flying in the screen. When creating screensaver with the new wizard, change the option "Position and Order" to "Fly in screen" and save your creation. This will make your images fly in the screen when running your screensaver.
English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Italian, Romanian, Danish.
- Create your own standard ScreenSaver or self-installing ScreenSaver step by step with New Wizard;
- Open and edit ScreenSaver file directly, and you don't have to save a separate project file;
- TWAIN Acquiring supported. Import pictures from digital camera or scanner directly;
- Play the images randomly or in a specified order with transitions while flying in the screen;
- Edit image. You can mirror, rotate, resize, cut images, or adjust the colors easily;
- Add labels to describe the images;
- Add popular formats of audio file such as wav, midi, mp3 or wma as background music to your creation;
- Preview your ScreenSaver before saving;
- Set password to protect your creation;
- Distribute SHAREWARE ScreenSavers and generate your own registration code for them;
- Install, create shortcut, or email your ScreenSaver with just one more click;
- Manage your ScreenSavers so that you can run, install or config them easily in the "My ScreenSavers" window;
- Turn your PC into ScreenSaver mode quickly;
- Multi languages supported. You can translate yourself, and the creation will be in the defined language;
- Drag and Drop operations supported and more.