Tagg is a file utility which helps you organize your files through the use of tags. The concept is very simple, you assign multiple tags to your files which Tagg stores in its database. Whenever you need to work on a file, you launch Tagg and simply enter any of the tags you attached to the file, Tagg will search it's database and display the Tagged file you created previously, you simply double click the tagged file to launch it for editing. Tagg also supports plugins for integrated file previewing.
The following plugins are provided:
- ImagePlugin - Provides thumbnail previewing of various image formats including: JPG,PNG,GIF and BMP
- AudioPlugin - Provides sound auditioning of various formats including: WAV, AIFF, OGG, MP3, FLAC, MOD, S3M, XM, IT and MID
- HTML Plugin - Preview HTML files.
- TXT Plugin - Preview Text files.
- ZIP Plugin - Preview the contents of ZIP and JAR files.