ISP Monitor can check your bandwidth usage and also display your bandwidth stats as mentioned on your providers website. ISP Monitor will tell you about your current bandwidth usage but will also show the bandwidth stats recorded by your provider. These stats are gathered from your providers website, where supported. The software program also includes a news and mail checker, hard disk monitor, speed test and much more!
Here are some key features of "ISP Monitor":
- Real-time traffic monitoring. The built-in Traffic Monitor will show your current network speed. Select from 3 different graphic modes, all customizable to fit your needs.
- Track your download statistics. Grabs the statistics from your providers website and keeps track of them. You will know exactly how much volume you have used at any time.
- News and Mail Tracker. Shows a popup when you receive new mail or when your favorite site gets updated. You can easily add your own news feeds and mail accounts. Using the news panel you can also browse the latest headlines.
- Test your Internet speed. Make sure you are getting the speed you actually pay for. Test your upstream, downstream, ping and packet loss and compare them with others.
- Disk Monitor. No matter how much you want to download, you need free space on your hard disk! Our Disk Monitor can give you a quick overview of all your drives. The Disk Monitor shows your total and free space and even hard disk activity.
- DDE Support. Allows other software like mIRC to read data from ISP Monitor. Click here to download our free mIRC Script.
- Advanced Auto-Update. If a new version is available it will be automatically downloaded and installed to your computer in a matter of seconds. You'll never miss out on any new features or important bug fixes this way.
- Show of your stats... and more! Support ISP Monitor and sign up for our premium service. You will become the owner of 5 slick signature bars and get access to more premium services.