DRoster is a staff rostering and employee scheduling software tool. It is flexible and meets the needs of a wide range of people who have to manage rosters and schedules. With DRoster you can: schedule assignments quickly and react instantly to changes in your rosters, apply rules to your rosters, print schedules in a variety of reports and much more. There are no limits to the number of shifts you can enter or to the number of employees you can manage with it. It is suitable for both pattern based and unstructured rosters. With DRoster employee scheduling you have complete control of your staff rostering needs regardless of your organization's size. DRoster employee scheduling software is easy to install and use.
- A filtering out of persons to duties according to their availability (time) and capabilities
- A powerful rule-engine to check the validity of every duty assignment
- A fixed shifts or free-hand shifts mode of working
- A flexible availability time for every person
- A rich set of out-of-the-box reports
- A variety of formats for exporting reports (txt, htm, rtf, xls, tiff, gif, bmp, jpeg, pdf)
- A template to improve layout and save time when you build your roster
- A set of user-defined views to arrange the roster layout to your needs
- A planner with Daily and Hourly views giving you the granularity of time you need.
- A platform that supports multiple languages
- A choice of working with or without overlapping shifts
- A standard Software industry database (Firebird).
No propriety invention It's FREE and FULLY FUNCTIONAL. You can use your free DRoster to schedule up to 300 shifts. DRoster will hold up to 300 shifts, but you can continuously use it by deleting old shifts as required.
Try the Getting Started With DRoster Demo at http://www.kappix.com/images/DRoster.swf