Rental Property Manager (RPM) is a one-stop database for managing your rental property information. RPM is designed by a property manager to meet your unique needs. It is for real estate professionals and private property investors alike. Using RPM, you can save and manage data about your properties, tenants, and financial transactions.
RPM includes advanced reporting functions that create spreadsheets with the rental information you need. Is your property portfolio residential, commercial, rural, or varied? Do you have two or three properties, or two or three hundred? RPM can grow with your portfolio.
It provides the following functions:
Manage data about every property, including:
- General address data
- Specific notes
- Detailed, customizable lists of assets and property dimensions
- Full Inspection records, including file space for digital photos of your property
Manage data about your tenants, including:
- General tenant and tenancy data
- Link tenants to properties
Record and report on financial data for your properties, including:
- Automatic Calculate Rents function provides fast updates of who owes you rent
- RPM Planner provides an event calendar for scheduling property inspections and other events
- Create reports with practical information about your properties, tenants, assets, expenditures, and more