A robust and flexible membership management database application that maintains family, personal and youth information with a powerful set of reporting and query tools for use by churches, synagogues and clubs.
- Network and multi-user capable.
- Windows 2000, XP and Vista support.
- Password protected.
- Maintains family membership, removed membership, individual and youth records.
- Attendance tracking for families, individual adult and children.
- Visitor tracking including contact follow-up.
- Photo support for families, individual adult and children.
- Extensive filtering and find functions.
- Customizable fields, screens and reports to support any organization’s terminology.
- Integrated event / journal logging and lookup for families, individual adults and youth.
- Integrated time and talent query.
- Customizable directory reports including photographs for families, individuals and youth.
- Built-in backup / restore supports full or partial backup.
- Print Previews.
- Context-sensitive help.
- E-mail features include sending individual or bulk email from MembershipPro directly or through Microsoft Outlook.
- Standard dBase-compatible file format is accessible by other applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Multiple database support with unlimited database size.
- Database import allows combining multiple databases.
- Export any report to .RTF, .XLS, or .PDF file formats.
- Mailing label support for family, personal and youth info plus a general purpose format.
- Mail merging with Microsoft Word, Publisher and other word processors.
- Supports any Windows date format.
- United States and international paper size support.
- Alternate addressing.
- Zip or international postal code support.