Xilisoft iPad Video Converter allows you to convert just about any video (even high-definition video) format into iPad video formats, and extract iPad audio from video files, convert audio formats to iPad audio and create iPad video from pictures with the support for multi-core processing, multithreading and batch conversion. It can also split files and convert a file into multiple formats amongst many other features.
- Supports decoding AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick Time HD, WMV HD, AVI HD and so on, then convert them into iPad 720p H.264 HD videos.
- Transform video files such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF and 3GP to iPad videos.
- Extract iPad music files from any supported videos; convert other music files such as WMA, RA, AC3, OGG, APE, MP2 and CDA to iPad music.
- Convert pictures into a video file of any supported format.
- Set multiple output formats for the same source file, then convert them in one go.
- Define the output file size using the Bitrate Calculator tool.
- Set the segment start time and duration to convert it into iPad file.
- Specify the iPad converter to split a file into several parts by setting a split mode.
- Allows you to adjust the output parameters (including bit rate, codec, frame rate, sample rate, etc.) freely and save it as a new profile.
- Supports multi-core processing, multithreading and batch conversion to convert files in high speed. More cores in your CPU mean higher speed.
- Set an interval to extract pictures in batches from a video file; or take snapshots during previewing video file.
- Provides multiple language interfaces: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese.