Chose proper Download version for your OS:
iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac is developed to convert all popular video files from one format to another format and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users. It supports video formats such as MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, Mpeg TS/TP (for HD Video). It can also convert video to audio formats including WAV, OGG, 3GP, Mp3 and M4A. iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac lets you set video brightness, contrast, saturation, crop video, trim video, batch convert your video files, and even merge multiple files into one file. Convert any video format on Mac OS X with iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac!
- A powerful Mac DVD ripping software program to convert all video formats from one to another.
- It can also convert video to audio formats including WAV, OGG, 3GP, Mp3 and M4A.
- A professional program developed only for Mac OS X users.
- Convert videos for iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Youtube (web), Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, various video mobile phones and many other digital video and audio players.
- Merge all added files and output one file.
- Set movie video brightness, contrast, saturation, and choose to apply special video effects to your video files.
- Crop your DVD video to remove black sides.
- You can trim your video files to only convert a part of a video file.
- Added new output video formats: WMV, DV, F4V, TS.
- Added new output audio formats: WMA, AU, AIFF, FLAC, CAF, SD2F.
- Added user-defined resolution MPEG1, MPEG2 output formats.
- Optimized H.264 encoding speed.
- Optimized the conversion speed.
- Fixed the CPU high occupancy bug caused by the interface refreshment.
- Optimized the synch of audio and video.
- Fixed an issue of lacking fluency while playing the output video.
- Fixed the re-register bug.