ImTOO DVD to iPad Converter helps iPad users to convert home DVD or commercial DVD to iPad supporting formats including MPEG-4, H.264, MP3, AAC and M4A for playing DVD movies on your iPad. The DVD to iPad converter allows you to split file, customize the output file size, preview DVD movies, adjust parameters, and capture frames.
- Rip and convert DVD to iPad H.264/MP4 videos with different resolutions (1280*720, 720*480, 640*480).
- Extract audios from DVD and convert DVD to iPad audios: MP3, AAC and M4A.
- Take advantage of your multi-core processor and provide high ripping speed for ripping DVD to iPad videos.
- Convert two or more files to iPad videos in batches at once with only one click.
- Show DVD disc info automatically, such as director, actors/actresses, film name, studio.
- Rip only one or several titles/chapters, or the entire DVD movie, or just convert a segment with selectable subtitle and audio.
- Automatically split one file into several iPad video file in smaller size with suitable split time or split length.
- Both beginners and veterans can adjust such parameters as bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and channel.
- Allows you to convert one file into several iPad videos in the different or the same format by adding multiple profiles for the original.
- To define the output file size, enter the file size in Bitrate Calculator and the bit rate will be computed at once.
- Choose one of post-task actions and the application will auto perform the selected one when the conversion is complete.
- The DVD to iPad converter can be run in the background to finish the conversion and consume less resource.
- Snapshot means you can capture frames and save them as your own pictures in JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG format.