Watching DVD movies on your iPad is a simple solution with 4Media DVD to iPad Converter. The DVD to iPad ripper can rip DVD to iPad H.264/MPEG-4 videos and extract audios from DVD to MP3, AAC and M4A audio files. Equipped with powerful DVD converting and editing functions, the DVD to iPad converter lets Apple iPad users edit DVD as you wish, e.g. convert any segment, take snapshots, preview DVD movies, adjust parameters, and customize the output file size.
- 4Media DVD to iPad Converter rips video from DVDs and converts DVD to iPad H.264/MP4 videos with selectable resolutions (1280*720, 720*480, 640*480).
- Rip soundtrack from DVDs and save your favorite background music or dialog in MP3, AAC or M4A format.
- With the support for multi-core CPU, converting multiple tasks simultaneously will be faster than before.
- The DVD to iPad Converter can convert more than one file in batches at a time.
- Provide basic and advanced parameters to manually adjust, including bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, channel and quality.
- Split one large file into several iPad videos to fit your iPad. The split size and time length can be customized.
- You can specify the file size using Bitrate Calculator and have the bit rate calculated instantly.
- Any segment you want can be ripped to iPad video with the start time and duration you specify.
- Let you set multiple output formats for one file to convert together to save your time.
- If you select one of post-task actions, the application will help you shutdown, exit, standby or hibernate after the process is complete.
- Run the DVD to iPad converter in the background to do other important things.
- Take snapshots of your favorite movie frames while previewing DVD movies and save the captured images as JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP files.