WikiComposer Desktop Version is an easy-to-use music composition application that seeks to minimize the amount of friction that exists between the user's musical ideas and capturing those ideas. It supports external MIDI devices, and takes a strictly what-you-see-is-what-you-hear approach to interface design. Most of the editing features that users are familiar with through word processors (such as copying and pasting, undoing, etc) are available using the same approach, so getting started should be easy. An online version (at WikiComposer.com) also exists to allow people to share their musical ideas.
File Size: 20.55MB
Last Update: 2010-08-06
- How you can convert MIDI to DVD, create DVD with MIDI with a powerful MIDI to DVD Converter, DVD Creator?
- MIDI to MP3 converter software Guide: How to convert MIDI to MP3 file
- MIDI to WAV converter Guide: How to convert MIDI to WAV
- Ease MIDI to WAV converter Guide: How to convert MIDI to WAV file
- Tips of using MIDI to MP3 Converter - MID2MP3 to convert MIDI to MP3
- How you can convert midi to mmf using a powerful midi to mmf Audio Converter?
- Guide:How to download music from iPod to PC and transfer music from iPod to computer with the iPod music transfer
- Guide: How to backup iPhone music to computer (Mac and PC)
- Guide: How to convert DVD to MP3, DVD to WMA and rip music from dvd audio with the DVD to MP3 ripper
- Guide:How to transfer songs between iPods and copy music/video from iPod to iPod with this iPod song transfer?
Ready to Try or Buy?
DVD/CD/video/audio to iPhone converter, iPhone transfer and ringtone maker
The FLV Converter can convert to FLV: AVI to FLV, WMV to FLV, MOV to FLV, etc.
Include video converter, DVD ripper, audio converter, CD ripper, CD burner
Rip and convert DVD to AVI, DivX, XviD video for playback on Archos, iRiver.
Rip, copy and create DVD; Convert between popular videos and audios with ease.