Artoonix is software to create cartoons or animated movies on your PC. It is best suited for those who want to "liven up" static world of simple computer drawings, add sounds, try out your creativity, ideas and show it to friends and family.
With Artoonix you can:
- Draw the pictures or import them from files.
- Animate the drawings using host of traditional animation tools.
- Record multi-track sound from your microphone or insert soundtrack from audio files.
- Export the animation into a high-quality movie file (e.g. into an .avi file with your favourite compression codec).
- Export the animation into a GIF file for easy web publishing, e-mailing, to use it as your mobile phone wallpaper, etc.
Traditionally, animation process is associated with rather complex multiple stage process but it is intuitively simple in its basics. Artoonix is an attempt to make it accessible to anybody, especially children. The user interface has been designed to guide the artist through the logical steps of animation process. Text menus, sidebars, mouse contextual menus and keyboard shortcuts reflect the need to concentrate on creative bits while having the right tools at hand.