Sometimes you might need to extract audiotrack from a DVD and save them as MP3, M4A, FLAC or AAC either for listening them on your portable mp3/mp4 players like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry or Creative Zen, or for authoring into CD for listening in the car or home CD layers. DVD to Audio converter is the right program you need. DVD to Audio Converter for Mac is a simple yet powerful program that can easily decrypt commercial DVD to make them copy free and region-free. It features fast speed extracting and converting, almost all audio formats are supported, and batch extraction capacities will definitely relief you of tedious DVD audio ripping work. Mac DVD to Audio Converter provides you with excellent editing capacity to trim and merge files so that you can rip your favorite audio from any part of DVD and then merge the audio pieces into one file. You are free to set Sample rate, frame rate, Channel, etc to get the highest audio quality. The converted audio MP3, FLAC, AAV or OGG,etc can easily playback on various devices like Blackberry, iPod, iPhone, Creative Zen, PSP. It deserves you have a try.
- Manage all of your DVDs Commercial DVD and Home video DVD Encrypted DVD and DRM free DVD Easy-to-use Suitable for both novice and pro alike Mac users
- The program is compatible with Intel Mac and PowerPC Mac.
- Almost all Audio formats are support. MP3, FLAC, WMA, MKA, M4A, AIFF, AMR, WAV, AC3,etc.
- Import DVD Audio to Almost all devices iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, Creative Zen, PSP, Apple TV, Gphone, 3G phone, iRiver.
- Merge into one file if you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can check the “Merge into one file” option.
- As default the merged file is named after the first selected file (either a title or a chapter).