LP Recorder has been designed specifically to record vinyl LPs to CD-standard WAV files. These can subsequently be converted to MP3 files or stored on CD. LP Recorder is an ideal companion program to LP Ripper. Special features of LP Recorder suited to recording vinyl to WAV files include: Automatically adjusts optimum recording levels to avoid distortion. Auto start and auto stop for easy operation. Visual stereo level meters can be used to check recording levels before AND during recording. Level meters are displayed even if not supported by your soundcard etc.
LP Recorder 10.1
File Size: 1.54MB
Last Update: 2010-08-12
Soundcard with line-in input
- Sound Recorder Guide: How to record sound and voice from microphone, VoIP, application, karaoke, mixer, etc by audio recorder, voice recorder?
- How to record tv shows on computer (satellite TV, live TV on PC)
- How to use Snagit to recording video with audio
- How to Record Game with FastCap
- How to use screen recorder to make a video tutorial
- Guide: How to use Audio Stream recorder to record live stream audio from internet
- Guide: How to use Mp3 Recorder or a Wav Recorder to record voice from a microphone
- How to transfer DV tapes to DVD? How to record DV to DVD, copy DV to DVD?
- How to record sound from WinAmp or stream audio from Internet with Super MP3 Recorder?
- How to record sound from microphone with Super Mp3 Recorder?
Ready to Try or Buy?
DVD/CD/video/audio to iPhone converter, iPhone transfer and ringtone maker
The FLV Converter can convert to FLV: AVI to FLV, WMV to FLV, MOV to FLV, etc.
Include video converter, DVD ripper, audio converter, CD ripper, CD burner
Rip and convert DVD to AVI, DivX, XviD video for playback on Archos, iRiver.
Rip, copy and create DVD; Convert between popular videos and audios with ease.