CD to MP3 Maker is an extremely easy to use cd ripper and MP3 to WAV decoder and WAV to MP3 encoder for Windows 9X/NT/Me/2000/XP. It copies the audio digitally-not through the soundcard-which enables you to make perfect copies of the originals. It can also help you to burn your own customized CD from MP3 files.
- Rip CD -- It grabs from digital CD audio's tracks and saves them to files of MP3 or WAVE, ogg, wma,AAC(MP4) format
- It can convert MP3 files to WAVE files and WAVE files to MP3 files.It can convert any quality MP3 to CD quality's WAV(44100Hz,stereo,16bits) now. You may burn your own CD with these Wavs. Try it? Download Now
- CD to MP3 Maker supports the free online CD information, by which you can get the CD album, artist, track titles and much more CD information over Internet with just a button clicking.
- Automatically normalizes MP3s(WAVs) to consistent volume level
- It can edit ID3 Tag.
- CD, MP3 and WAV settings may be custom respectively. Bit rate, quality, sample rate CRC check, and so on may be custom in CD, MP3 and WAV settings dialog. You may get a good quality mp3s.
- It's fast, no temporary files are created during ripping and converting.
- It's easy to use.
- It runs well on all 32-bit Windows operating systems including Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME.
- It's very small. The setup package is only 1.7M, and the main executable file is only 360 KB.